Moonspear and like the wind, they rise and fall
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
they drew close, and a new weight tied itself to arcturus' paws. he gave a weak smile in jarilo's direction as his brother first took note of him. what sorry, sorrowful circumstances drew them near. circumstances arcturus wished ought never have happened at all.

he knew what must be done, too -- in that dreadful, morbid way it had been his first question. not who leads? or where do we go from here? but rather -- where do i bury them?

where do i bury them? gods, what an awful, hateful question.

jarilo could not leave them there. neither could arcturus. he could not bring himself to look upon this fractured ground as the place both his parents had met their end (how could you be so selfish?) and while he knew that all things returned to dirt, the idea of his parents being carrion food caused grief to rise anew in his throat. he nodded, stalwart but unspeaking -- if he spoke now, he would cry.

so, don't speak.

like a mournful silhouette arcturus nodded dumbly, and followed jarilo in thudding steps.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
and like the wind, they rise and fall - by Jarilo - July 02, 2019, 12:12 AM
RE: and like the wind, they rise and fall - by Jarilo - July 17, 2019, 01:23 AM
RE: and like the wind, they rise and fall - by Arcturus - July 22, 2019, 06:50 PM
RE: and like the wind, they rise and fall - by Jarilo - August 14, 2019, 02:38 PM