Fox's Glade to help a family that's been replacing me
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she listened to the gentle ripple of the water as it padded past her cheeks; to die here, she thought, might be a serene ending. it was a tranquil place, with cool water and a quietness to it -- but caiaphas was not ready to die.

luckily, it seemed this man was not made to be her executioner.

he seemed taken aback by the statement, and who could blame him -- did all wolves kill for fun? she thought bitterly of sarah, who would have been doing her no favors by ending her life. giving kaito a sidelong glance, caiaphas resigned herself to somewhat believing him: he certainly did not seem dishonest, from what little she could tell.. but she was not as sharp, her mind not as quick -- there was a possibility she could be mistaken.

"a question i wished to ask my last assailant," caiaphas replied smoothly, still languishing in the cool ripple of the stream. perhaps kaito would see the raw wounds through the gentle water, and assume caiaphas an innocent passerby that had been cruelly attacked: it certainly was her intent, as she spread in the water in a manner that seemed disarming.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: to help a family that's been replacing me - by Caiaphas - July 27, 2019, 12:01 PM