Silverlight Terrace a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
@Basil <3 referencing the recent rockslide at SLT!

arcturus was not far from moonspear's keep when a roar sounded from below, and then a second, far more distressing noise sounded from above. he had spent his entire life on a mountain, and he knew the sound of rock parting from earth -- yet this noise was not a noise he had heard in moonspear's grim keep -- it was the noise of reckoning, and the rock that was miles and miles away sounded just as loud and as cruel as if it had happened right before him.

ears pinned, arcturus was still until the reverberations of the earth stopped. in that silence, he thought his hammering heart sounded nearly just as loud as the tonnes of landscape that had collapsed to their graves.. only, he was alone, and not sure what to make of the sudden, eerie silence. his ears were still ringing from the collapse, but thankfully he had been close to moonspear when it had happened.. otherwise, he might have been turned to a grease-spot on the terrance's doorstep.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
a lifetime i was alone, so many years without my home - by Arcturus - September 15, 2019, 04:13 PM