Moonspear seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus listened to all with a diplomat’s studied indifference. the lives of the ragtag gang before him sounded truly wretched — he wondered if they settled among them, if the trajectory of their bad luck would swing to the ‘spear. he was not a superstitious man, nor was he lacking in sympathy.. but he did not wax emphatic either. 

if their lives were unstable, chances are they were too. circumstance had a strange way of permanently impressing itself upon those it guided — if they were to be part of the ‘spear they’d need more than stability. they’d need unerring guidance. hydra’s cubs needed socialization with others their age, and much like a strategist, Arcturus was thinking ahead — and of how new blood would be useful to their empire among the stones. 

arcturus made his first move to join the conversation then, sweeping down the rocks with an agility that belied his previously still frame. aligning alongside hydra his gaze fixed to the far off cubs, and then their father. they will need training, but i can help strengthen both of them while you earn their keep here. his gaze rested upon the father expectantly.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Vercingetorix - October 02, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 02, 2019, 08:02 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Dragomir - October 03, 2019, 09:32 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Arcturus - October 03, 2019, 11:40 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 04, 2019, 08:52 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Dragomir - October 04, 2019, 10:20 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Arcturus - October 04, 2019, 10:51 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 04, 2019, 11:05 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Isilmë - October 06, 2019, 04:19 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 07, 2019, 09:35 PM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Dragomir - October 09, 2019, 07:28 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Arcturus - October 09, 2019, 09:23 AM
RE: seal team sixty-nine sexecuting the hit - by Hydra - October 28, 2019, 06:59 PM