Bearclaw Valley Whiskey will solve all problems but one
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
you are good! battle-axe is a very good one - usually, in reference to an old lady that is as tough as dirt.  

the siren queen expected some sort of rebuke, and her one ear lifted as sarah simply accepted her words with a benign glint of humor. it had been too long since caiaphas had met good company on the road -- these days, it seemed all company was invested in killing her.

upon examining sarah's question, caiaphas called to mind that sarah had considered killing her too -- for that reason, a prickle of something akin to uncharitable emotion surpassed her. it was gone in a moment, but it was there long enough sarah might see it. they may be well-met now, but they were no old friends' reunion at the jolly tavern: once crossed, caiaphas never forgot a face.

"someone had the same idea as you. try to kill me. they almost succeeded too." she rubbed her throat absently with the front of her wrist, recalling her spat in easthollow with a pained smirk. "it was not their skill or even the deepness of the wounds that got me. it was the infection thereafter, and the flystrike. word of the wise -- if you are going to sport wounds on your body don't do it in the height of summer." or at all, really.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - October 05, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - October 09, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - October 11, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - October 14, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - October 14, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - October 18, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - October 23, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - October 24, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - October 25, 2019, 03:28 AM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - November 10, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - November 10, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - November 13, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - November 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - November 22, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - November 23, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - December 02, 2019, 11:32 AM