Bearclaw Valley Whiskey will solve all problems but one
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
a cynical smile doused the grizzled lips of caiaphas' would-be killer. she observed it with a flick of her yellow gaze, amused yet not so amused to smile back. it was disappointing the woman refused to provide her name. she was smart -- caiaphas had no good use for it outside of malevolence.

rounding her shoulders in a shrug, the siren exhaled a loose sigh. "very well then, if that is your choice. i will come up with my own name for you - perhaps, 'the granny killer', or 'old lady strangler'." now came the cynical smile in return, and the dancing of her gaze as sarah asked for her next plans..

she would not get them. caiaphas had her own designs, and they remained locked in that labyrinth of terror she called her head. it was nothing personal -- besides the whole attempted murder bit -- but if caiaphas was to be successful in her endeavors, it was best to not blather. "ah. afraid i cannot tell you. but you will hear of it, i'm sure. maybe some day, through the grapevine, you will hear of strange tellings and know it was me." the smile faded now, replaced by a steely glint as the siren rose. she had enjoyed their brief talk, for it was exhilarating to exchange banter with someone with more than half an ounce of wit -- but caiaphas felt her time with sarah was drawing to a gloomy close.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - October 05, 2019, 03:06 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - October 09, 2019, 08:13 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - October 11, 2019, 02:54 AM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - October 14, 2019, 01:30 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - October 14, 2019, 01:35 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - October 18, 2019, 06:16 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - October 23, 2019, 12:40 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - October 24, 2019, 07:55 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - October 25, 2019, 03:28 AM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - November 10, 2019, 02:28 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - November 10, 2019, 02:50 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - November 13, 2019, 06:48 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - November 20, 2019, 01:59 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - November 22, 2019, 02:35 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Sarah - November 23, 2019, 05:08 PM
RE: Whiskey will solve all problems but one - by Caiaphas - December 02, 2019, 11:32 AM