Big Salmon Lake i've been catching all your ghosts for every season
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
as it turned out, alarian had far more to share than caiaphas. she listened with a quirked ear -- a singular ear -- to all he expounded upon, taking particular interest in the affairs of blackfeather. she had never forgotten their failure to uphold their end of the vow -- and if she ever came across a melonii cub...

well...

"you should never let men make the decisions for you, dear." intoned the siren queen gravely; once matriarch, always man-hating matriarch. her gaze had slid down the bank, where a diluted form of white appeared. the warbling noise that sounded from her mouth seemed akin to a mourner's keen -- caiaphas recognized aurewen with a faint quirk of her lips. "rusalka is alive -- and drageda.." caiaphas glanced to vercingetorix, gored and bled dry among the embankment. "dead."

there was not much more to say; caiaphas' gaze cut hard to andraste, the ghost that had lingered many times now nearby. had she the energy she might have put the dove out of her misery then -- but she supposed in the end, seeing those you love dissolve into death was a grander kind of suffering than being killed.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i've been catching all your ghosts for every season - by Caiaphas - October 09, 2019, 08:09 PM