Moonspear and at the time i didn’t know just how hard the wind could blow
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
pulling this from archive to put a conclusion on it so it counts for arcturus' trade log. let me know if the PP isn't okay.

with the rest of the crew ahead, arcturus was able to better focus on dragomir. he heard from somewhere a yell of protest from vega, and thought he even heard osiris join in -- but he knew dirge was watching them and so, turned to vercingetorix's children.

they went a little further, arcturus offering guidance where he could. sometimes he pointed out an unseen ledge that would be easier, sometimes he leapt to a slab of stone - all the while respecting the boy's pace. he had learned not to mention dragomir's limp again -- for doing so had caused the boy to overcompensate. arcturus' fault, really.

"it takes time." arcturus encouraged soon as dragomir fell back to his old gait; it would take time and commitment, as he had said -- over and over and over and over..

but eventually, the boy would be rewarded.

it was not long after that dragomir announced he was spent. looking at the distance they covered, arcturus nodded in understanding. he made to tell dirge that he and vercingetorix's children were now headed back downhill.

tomorrow, they would try again.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away