Shadow Mountain but i just have to tell you that i love you so much these days
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
supine -- and largely invisible in the snow -- astara woke abruptly. something had yanked her from that realm of sleep -- but the heavy fall of snow made even the keenest of eyes soft.

she was still -- aware of her heartbeat pressed against the cold stone -- as she studied her environment. a shifting gust of wind was enough to part the steady curtain of falling snow, and briefly, the form of another was visible in the pale whiteness.

astara had two options: remain still, and likely be undetected -- or rise, and be seen. had she not seen he was clearly unsettled (as if aware she was here, which meant he was in some way, not entirely oblivious) she might have opted to remain still and be passed; yet, it was evident he was at least wise of her presence, which only made her detection inevitable.

eyeing his form one last time, astara shifted upwards with a load groan meant to betray her presence. for a moment it looked as if a beast was lurching out of the rocks and snow -- yet it was just a black she-wolf, thin but no visible monster, shedding a layer of snow which had fallen for hours silently around her shoulders.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread