Haunted Wood ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
he was unfeeling as he went, sorrowed by emotions that ran deep. to an outside observer arcturus seemed to travel mechanically, as if somewhere some distant order commanded his limbs to keep going.

his mind was elsewhere.

revui.

he thought not of his parents' death or the subsequent upheaval. he thought of how he had bitterly sworn off his brother, cursed his name -- and thrown him aside.

and now, guilt hounded him like maddening plague dogs; if revui had suffered at his hand (for this time, arcturus had not looked for his brother), arcturus could never live that down.. and to think, all this time, his brother lived under his very nose...

and now, quite probably, was dead..

he flanked hydra, a grim look set to his distant gaze. he thought of what he might do to any nightwalker, if revui was dead..

and somehow, cared not if he died alongside them.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 07, 2019, 07:06 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 07, 2019, 09:42 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 09, 2019, 01:22 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 01:46 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 09, 2019, 06:38 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 09, 2019, 06:56 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 09, 2019, 07:50 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - December 18, 2019, 09:51 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Vengeance - December 19, 2019, 01:16 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Hydra - December 23, 2019, 09:11 PM
RE: ain't no mercy in my smiling, only fangs - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 07:49 PM