Bearclaw Valley my heart is in economy due to this autonomy
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
selfish as always, astara pulled into his embrace. merrick, merrick, merrick -- what ever would she do if he disappointed her?

she turned as his teeth brushed her hips, roughly grabbing the thick of his scruff in a dragging jostle. come, she said without speaking -- the voidlike purple of her gaze meeting his hellfire eye. come with me.

their scents were laid all over this temple, in every place they touched. astara wished to express a more permanent marking -- one that would tell any wolf within the vicinity that they were here in more than simple alliance: they were here, coupled.

she drew her paws through the snow and sent another nip merrick's way, making for the centre dial -- waiting for her bear to consume her.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - December 31, 2019, 02:26 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 09, 2020, 10:40 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - February 11, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 21, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Merrick - February 22, 2020, 10:57 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - February 26, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: my heart is in economy due to this autonomy - by Astara - March 08, 2020, 01:35 PM