Sun Mote Copse Blow the wind southerly.
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
While Niamh liked Wraen well enough, she still felt slightly worried that Wraen might not like an unexpected pregnancy. But Towhee was a dependable wolf, who had invested everything she had into the welfare of the pack- she was a faithful guardian, and dutiful tutor of the youth, and in Niamh's views, every bit a potential leader of the pack, should Wraen ever choose to have another wolf join in the leadership team. Regardless of what the outcome would be, she'd meant what she said, and if Wraen showed any sort of disapproval toward Towhee's pregnancy, she'd be met with Niamh's ire. Towhee wanted kids- and deserved them, and she had a strong enough family team to help her raise them.

"Well, I know there's not much I can do...An' I dunno if you want me to be like...Asking questions about how you feel, and lookin' for the earliest signs, an' all outwardly hopeful about it, or if you just want space, but whatever you want, and whatever I can do, I'm there, an' I'll do it." She said. Maybe Towhee didn't want to get her hopes up, in case she didn't start showing signs of pregnancy within the next month or so- or maybe she did. Niamh liked to believe that in a perfect world, Towhee wouldn't have to worry about that possibility, and could instead look forward to that being a probability, but this wasn't a perfect world. She didn't want to raise hopes in case things didn't go the way Towhee wanted them to. She shrugged. "But I do hope you got knocked up. And with like....Five kids. And I'm gonna be the 'cool aunt' to all of them and teach them all my bad habits." She assured Towhee. 

Towhee had made it plainly clear that she wanted to have her own biological children, so Niamh felt it wouldn't be right to simply offer surrogacy. Towhee had children who had been mothered by another wolf, and she loved them as much as she could ever love her own children. But she had expressed a very precise and assured desire that she wanted to conceive, carry, and birth her own, so Niamh felt that offering surrogacy might not only be offering a flimsy band-aid, but might also imply that she thought it might not be worth Towhee still trying to conceive on her own, and rub salt in a wound. She wasn't quite sure what she ought to do- so she opted to think about it a bit, before considering speaking about it. 

Her ears turned back when Towhee mentioned the disappearance of Sugar again, and Niamh nodded. It was never good, bringing bad news to parents, but they needed to know that Sugar wasn't where she was supposed to be. "Break a leg," She said softly, but honestly, knowing that the messages she'd have to deliver were heavy. "And...Yeah, we'll catch up again soon," She promised, before she left Towhee and went off to ponder more on her own.
Messages In This Thread
Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 19, 2020, 08:43 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 21, 2020, 08:24 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 02:54 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 03:33 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 03:49 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by RIP Niamh - January 22, 2020, 06:31 PM
RE: Blow the wind southerly. - by Towhee - January 22, 2020, 06:54 PM