Moonspear i’m through with bibles, and i’m through with food
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
if arcturus knew just a bit more of dragomir's backstory, he would have felt needled with guilt to inspire such feelings of free-falling anxiety in the moonspearian. he was aware that possibly, dragomir was uncomfortable -- but stupidly, the beta just chalked it up to first-timer jimmies.

the beta had already turned to look towards their quarry, and missed the prickling of fur that wreathed dragomir's neck. he took in a deep breath, already filled with the excitement of the hunt. nothing cleared his mind like hunting did -- it was like for the duration of the endeavor, his mind and all of its troublesome thoughts were wiped clean. where none of his mortal troubles mattered: just him, the huntsman -- and the hunted.

he nodded, picking his way up the slope. the scent of ram was thicker here, but not all-together indicative the beast was figuratively next-door. it would likely be a half-hour's hike before they came across the beast, and in that time arcturus would happily answer any questions dragomir had.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: i’m through with bibles, and i’m through with food - by Arcturus - March 20, 2020, 12:07 PM