Sun Mote Copse somebody's calling, trying to track me down
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus kept his gaze averted as niamh came closer. he was so out of his element here, so bad at flirting, that niamh's very interest in him seemed inconceivable. his thoughts became more and more uncoordinated, the closer she got. he found himself wondering in an abstract manner if perhaps niamh was one of the vilas in wraen's story -- she fit the bill in every way.. except she was anything but small. arcturus had his own suspicion if it came to it, she would easily hold her own -- possibly even kill him in the process.

he looked deflated as niamh mentioned in a too-slick and sultry voice that his amor was ever so busy these days. with what? a quick sharpness rose to his gaze, fading just as fast as he recovered his composure. he was sure she was just busy with alpha stuff, and surely not stuff like...  boyfriends... "oh, yeah.. it's nice there.." he responded absently, already traveling down a desolate road of despair. thinking of wraen with someone else had him sick with -- what even was it? jealousy? worry?

best not to go down this path, buddy. arcturus mentally chided himself and stood at attention, trying his god damned best to remain cool as a cuke in the presence of what was legiterally a fiery forest-nymph come to seduce him. he was almost back to being the stoic, stalwart arcturus -- until he saw her.

his blood ran cold in an instant. a sudden tingling clamminess shot up his legs and howled down his belly. a look of devastation fell in a dark shadow down his face -- its presence very real -- as towhee turned about. it would be impossible for niamh to miss. arcturus quailed at the inevitable inquiry that would come of it.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 07:27 PM