Sun Mote Copse somebody's calling, trying to track me down
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
towhee was gone, faded into the cops like a memory. arcturus tore his gaze from where she had disappeared, reluctant to face the grinning she-wolf -- who, he could tell, was sharp enough to sink claws in some very sensitive places, if she so desired.

mercifully, she stepped back. arcturus practically unfolded as she did so, relieved by the gift of space. his gaze watched her distrustfully -- for while she had given him some much needed breathing room, he still was not fond of that glint in her eyes.

then came what was packaged as reassurance, that only served to distress arcturus further. he regretted giving her his name now -- now she knew, and he felt deeply uncomfortable with her knowing something so private. prudish he might be, or maybe just plain naive -- but he wasn't ready for someone else to have a handle on his dirty secrets.

he also had his own opinions about towhee -- finding her named as a good person caused a little gurgle of something -- a nervous disbelieving laugh, maybe -- to grind in his throat. "that's ever so reassuring to hear." he started, realizing sarcasm had slipped into his voice as a coping mechanism for how outrageously uncomfortable he was. "uh. i should go." he offered the barest of smiles, one that was worn quick and discarded -- and made to leave unless niamh said otherwise.

he felt a lot of conflicting emotions at the moment, and in his stormy mind's eye, thought it best he leave quickly -- before more people arrived to unhinge his composure further.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 29, 2020, 07:21 PM