Sun Mote Copse somebody's calling, trying to track me down
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
in the end, all it took were a few well-thrusted words. hah -- who would have thought arcturus would eloquently master the pen rather than the sword?

he was visibly taken aback by the shift in demeanor, but then again, he had been on edge this entire time. niamh was far more articulate than he, and he listened with a line of disbelief crinkling his forehead. he could tell the blame was being shifted back to him, but he would bear that burden if only it meant niamh would not go digging further.

in the end she was right, and he could not fault her for that. he did not wish to linger here, and understood as a guardian himself, that the presence of a stranger on the borders was most distasteful. dipping his head in acceptance, arcturus responded in an even baritone. "i understand." he would have done the same. "no message at this time. i simply wished to see her. i will be on my way." curt, perfunctory, and still incredibly uncomfortable, arcturus managed a slow bow before he made to once more make his leave.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - January 22, 2020, 06:24 PM
RE: somebody's calling, trying to track me down - by Arcturus - February 02, 2020, 09:52 AM