Sun Mote Copse I'll steal a car, or a bike or whatever there is to steal
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
She caught sight of the pale, greey coat of her Sovereign in the distance and picked up her pace, even though it appeared as though Wraen was resting, if not napping. But she lifted her head, and the glint in her eyes was as kind as ever, so she didn't feel so bad, interrupting her leader in the calm state she was in. Of course, the sensitive topic might very well send her into a rage- but somehow...She didn't really expect a reaction that was anything along those lines. Having never heard about the way in which Wraen had attacked Towhee while she'd been in heat, Niamh was given no reason to assume that she too might be punished for mating without permission. She also couldn't recall ever seeing Wraen angry, so...She was led to hope that she could save her skin on this one too. 

She was very aware of her current hormonal state, and when Wraen prompted her, she tilted her ears back humbly, and couldn't help the somewhat guilty, awkward grin that stretched her lips thin over her teeth. "Well...I never been good at beating around bushes so I'm just gonna h'address the, uh, lelliphant in the room," She said, with a shrug. "Is....Are we...Against the idea of anyone having kids this year?" She asked tentatively.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll steal a car, or a bike or whatever there is to steal - by RIP Niamh - February 04, 2020, 02:51 PM