Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
All Welcome 
@Kukutux if you have the time? <3

upon learning of wraen's condition, arcturus had initially felt lost in the dark. at first he had despaired, hiding well the emotions that plagued him -- but as time went on, arcturus realized at the bottom of his heart, he wished for his own children one day. to have what dirge and hydra had on the surface -- health, love, prosperity, pups.

arcturus was ashamed of himself for concluding, rather slowly too, that there was a midwife in their midst that just might solve wraen's problems. and so, he scoured the spear for kukutux covertly. he traveled silent, nosing here and there but deliberately keeping his actions discreet. the last thing he wished for was the mountain to know he was calling for her -- he had no joy in heartbreak, and did not wish for her to think he had other intentions for seeking her company.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 09, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 09, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 17, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 21, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 22, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 26, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 27, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 05, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 10, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 13, 2020, 08:16 PM