Moonspear as side-passed lovers lost in the dark
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
this was the second -- third, possibly? -- time arcturus had caused kukutux some form of hurt. he blanched to see her emotions so plainly read -- was he so uncouth, so cruel, that he was unaware of his presentation?

his own brand of frustration stirred - that he could be so brusque, and she so sensitive.

he wanted to console her, but refrained, bidden by some hidden taboo. kukutux's gaze lifted, and she spoke of spirits and the unknown. could wraen truly be possessed of spirits? he did not believe so, but held his tongue lest he spear kukutux again.

antlers, raspberry leaves, rich foods - all things out of his reach now. he was about to blurt but these i cannot find now, but she was already answering his silent thoughts.

arcturus found he cared little for these dark omens. he would try anyway. fuck fate and whatever infertility she had in store. "raspberry leaves - what do they look like?"
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 09, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 09, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 17, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 21, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 22, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 26, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 27, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 05, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 10, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 13, 2020, 08:16 PM