Moonspear as side-passed lovers lost in the dark
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
streams and elevation. so they were waterbound. arcturus knew of several hidden runnels which flanked the spear’s rocky descent. he made note to visit them each independently come spring.

kukutux’s query was soft spoken, yet it drew his gaze from the mountain to her face, searching. could he trust her? would she betray his designs, either to his sister (who would surely disapprove) or to whichever man on the mountain stole her heart? he found he did not know her well enough to say bff for certain... and these matters were often dangerously close to the heart.

i am trying to help a friend. arcturus answered, tone flat — surely, kukutux would know he was not being entirely forthcoming.. but what choice was there truly? keep this between us. the mountaineer inferred, knowing now this would be the metric that colored their future interactions, and developed or destroyed their future.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 09, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 09, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 17, 2020, 03:14 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 17, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 21, 2020, 08:38 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 22, 2020, 08:42 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - February 26, 2020, 11:58 AM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - February 27, 2020, 03:56 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 05, 2020, 11:21 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Arcturus - March 10, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 10, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: as side-passed lovers lost in the dark - by Kukutux - March 13, 2020, 08:16 PM