Sun Mote Copse To walk where the wooly mammoth have
Ghost
So then find Dodge, then get out of it
1,740 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Warrior
Master Guardian
Nellie was bristling and charged with negative energy from the get-go, but she was nearly an adult- and needed to learn how to take news with grace. Unfortunately, Niamh was probably the worst option for a teacher or role model, given how long it had taken for her to learn how to be less explosive...And truth be told, she wasn't done learning herself yet, either. But she couldn't coddle or baby her children; Bronco, her headstrong, rebellious little brat of a son had already taken the news and accepted it. Given the fact that Nellie had been raised at least in part by the Frosthawks, Niamh didn't feel entirely to blame for Nellie's negative reaction. 

Her response was emotional and immature and frankly, it surprised Niamh to see her daughter already throwing around slang given the fact that she'd only just had the talk a couple weeks ago. Niamh snorted and rolled her eyes in response. "You know it isn't that, Nellie," She said, disappointed that her daughter felt Niamh's feelings for Colt were so trivial. But Niamh simply told herself that if Nellie hadn't decided to run away, she might've gotten to actually know her mother better. 

She raised a skeptical eyebrow at her daughter's ultimatum. She shook her head. "I'll always have a daughter," She answered. "And I'm allowed to have a mate too. You need to reconsider things, Nellie- and rethink how you're speaking to me right now." She warned gently.
Messages In This Thread
To walk where the wooly mammoth have - by RIP Niamh - February 13, 2020, 03:45 PM
RE: To walk where the wooly mammoth have - by Nellie - February 13, 2020, 04:18 PM
RE: To walk where the wooly mammoth have - by RIP Niamh - February 13, 2020, 04:46 PM
RE: To walk where the wooly mammoth have - by Nellie - February 23, 2020, 03:21 PM
RE: To walk where the wooly mammoth have - by RIP Niamh - February 25, 2020, 07:06 PM