Great Bear Wilderness under construction from conception to death
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
a new scent co-mingled, at once drawing the fur along arcturus' back and neck rife with rippling tension. revui.

the mountaineer's gaze arced from the lurking stranger to his estranged sibling immediately, his lips curling. as if this situation could not get tense enough.

one ear was cupped back to listen to hydra's words, but arcturus' attention was balefully steadfast on revui. this was no lovelorn reunion, this rendezvous in the dark -- revui was one of the last wolves arcturus wished to see in this hour.

a bitter pall overtook the mountaineer's emotions. he watched as a she-wolf joined hydra, his heart leaping for a moment as he noted her resemblance to the woman hydra had instructed him to look out for at all costs. confused, disillusioned, and drunk on his own crippling adrenaline, arcturus pressed close to ying's flank and snarled at all within the vicinity to fuck off.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
under construction from conception to death - by Ying - March 16, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: under construction from conception to death - by Arcturus - March 17, 2020, 09:41 AM