Moonspear At the sick bed of Cuchulainn, we'll kneel and say a prayer
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Comforted by Hydra's confidence, Osiris smiled. They were both naively heedless of the catastrophe that would occur in the coming days; Arcturus was not the man they thought he was. 

"I would like that," he mumbled, tail swishing against his bedding at the thought. Patrolling with Hydra would be a return to normalcy, which was something that he wanted. Although he was fatigued, he wasn't one to pass up an opportunity when it was presented. "Maybe tomorrow?" he asked. "I'm a little tired now, but I should be good to go at sun-up." 

Osiris had been mostly alone with his thoughts, and he had thought over many things; his duties, his motives, his reason for living—he had found himself re-thinking everything. "There is something I would like to discuss," Osiris began, his gemstone gaze lingering on his mother's chin. "I would like to halt my hunting training for now—in favor of honing my abilities in guarding and fighting." Osiris had never been much of a fighter—until now. He saw a need to step up not only to protect his family but himself; his inability to defend himself was inexcusable. "I would like to begin to train as soon as I'm able."
Messages In This Thread