Sun Mote Copse here comes my baby, here comes my man
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus' demeanor shifted perceptibly as he came across wraen -- he had hoped before he left, he might find her -- but all the words he had practiced in his mind were swept away by the power of her gentle touch.

he stepped back, ears folding and a contriteness briefly coming to light in his sunny eyes. "wraen," he started, trying to conjure back all of those words he had hashed in his mind over and over. they slipped through his tongue like water in a sieve.

"i have to go." he did not expect she would understand, or even agree -- but arcturus knew in his mind that there would always be a shadow -- shackles -- cast over his back if he did not do what he knew in his heart was right. "it's starchaser -- it's," he fumbled, gesticulating helplessly.

how could he explain the futility of doing nothing, of doing everything -- when in the end it would all turn out the way fate ordained it?

"it's what i have to do."
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 12:36 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 02, 2020, 01:08 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 01:14 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 02, 2020, 01:50 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 02, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 04, 2020, 03:04 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Arcturus - April 07, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: here comes my baby, here comes my man - by Wraen - April 10, 2020, 08:38 AM