Sun Mote Copse Today's the first day of the rest of your life
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
despite all the inner turmoil, it felt good to be teased again. arcturus spared a light smile, the corners of his mouth creasing as he listened.

so far, it all seemed reasonable. logical. perfectly understandable. it was a very radical departure from moonspear, which was anything but democratic.. having been born in that rare realm of upper hierarchy, it had never occurred to arcturus how unfair that was -- until one day, he had found himself thumbed to the outside.

and now, he understood. now, he realized the life he had been born into was not the only life to live..

or the only one worth living.

he nodded, mouth set in a determined line. he could live with it all, as long as wraen lived besides him. he wanted to say that, too, but found he lacked the courage and the eloquence to say anything at all about his feelings. "with niamh whelping, is there something i should do to help even the load?" he assumed she might not be patrolling as heavily - whether or not that was true remained to be seen.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: Today's the first day of the rest of your life - by Arcturus - April 20, 2020, 01:02 PM