Sun Mote Copse the fortune lady came along and walked beside,
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
arcturus had left the spear a long time ago, but perhaps a little bit of the spear still remained in him. he could not imagine that he would allow his daughter to go somewhere so — so — dangerous. meerkat may well not be his daughter, but he felt protective of her anyway to the point where he was wrongfully hurt he had found out from meerkat that she was leaving.

he bit his lip as towhee collected herself and sucked in a breath. he got the sense from her response that he was being unkind and unfair; but still, he felt a little discomfort was worth ensuring meerkat’s safety in the long run. he of all people knew how the spear dealt with disappointment.

he waited until towhee had finished, and then he waited some more. he waited for his stormy thoughts to clear and for his emotions to calm. towhee, it is not safe there. he said at last, feeling he was upending the apple cart by being so direct. and she cannot do great things if she gets attacked or killed. like revui had. like korei julia too, but arcturus had no way to know his sister’s skeleton lay disintegrated at the bottom of a cliff by hydra’s will. anywhere — anywhere else would be okay. i wouldn’t like it.. but it would be better than.. well, than that.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
RE: the fortune lady came along and walked beside, - by Arcturus - July 29, 2020, 02:54 PM