Firefly Glen Waiting, chewing through the ropes
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
sorry for the wait, and thanks for starting <3

if arcturus had learned anything about what to do when he was on edge, it was to put that energy to good use. walk, until his feet were tired. run, until his body was out of breath. climb, until he was greeted by the crispness of the night sky, and his mind was suddenly full of clarity.

recent upheaval in the firebirds had left arcturus sorely needing peace of mind. he came into the glen at a heavy trot, ignoring the burning of his hocks and the tiredness of his throat; Āzon was not yet seen, though the mountaineer would become aware of him soon enough.

on he continued, and when the ground opened up to some form of levelness arcturus kicked off into a lope. he wound his way through tall tussocks of timothy grass and cattails, drawing a serpentine through the glen while the stars winked overhead. on his second loop he saw a giant form out of the corner of his eye. a preliminary inspection stilled the sudden panic in his heart that this was a moonspear wolf; the wind carried no affiliation from the man's pelt, and at current, it appeared he was simply sitting while the world spun around him.

arcturus slowed to a wary trot, keeping his gaze on the man should he hail him.
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - August 06, 2020, 09:58 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - August 17, 2020, 12:11 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - August 26, 2020, 05:25 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - August 29, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - September 05, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - September 09, 2020, 09:28 AM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - September 16, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - October 07, 2020, 10:14 AM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - October 17, 2020, 08:57 PM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Arcturus - November 03, 2020, 10:45 AM
RE: Waiting, chewing through the ropes - by Āzon - November 28, 2020, 03:27 PM