Wapun Meadow If I was out of my body you would see the truth
i'm going to bring it all back to you
848 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
Guardian
Rogue
assuming rounds rather than order since the gathering is so big, but if that is not the case just smack me and i'll delete this post <3

the first to boldly approach the rook was set with a wicked stare. astara watched baptiste with flat disinterest, having little patience or understanding for the weeds he deposited at her feet. such address was better served to evien, who astara briefly glanced upon before the pale wolf to baptiste's side spoke.

astara's full attention fixated on nyra, a hungering malovlence thrumming around her as she saw the she-wolf smile -- SMILE -- at her crow. a violent possessiveness seized her heart and she glanced subtly to merrick, the ragged flames of her insecurity being kindled to new life as she saw an unknowable emotion flicker in merrick's single eye. nyra became the sole recipient of astara's fierce stare, which among several hateful emotions, communicated in fine dark letters DON'T YOU FUCKING TALK TO MY MAN.

keeping careful lid on her seething temper, astara's ears flicked back as she felt avicus' vexed presence besides her. the girl was looking from her mother to -- astara scanned the group of wolves and found the source of the girl's consternation: a dark, imposing man of svelte blacks and glacially cold indigo eyes...

did averna see that? astara's eyes and thoughts reached out to her spectral sister, needling with worry.

she did not like it; she did not like this group. she did not like being away from her home. she did not like the warrior female that hung in the distance like this was an ambush. she especially did not fucking like the white jezebel that smiled at her fucking man -- and she definitely did not fucking like that he had smiled back. a concoction of violent emotions gurgled in her belly uncomfortably; she would stand here as long as merrick decreed it was necessary -- but he would never make her like any one of these ragtag vagrants he brought home.

and should they -- touch him
should he touch them;
or should they touch her children --

the dark songbird would be a far thing from kind when she came to collect.

»» they may promise you that the river ain't too deep. ««
»» player policies ««
Messages In This Thread
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Astara - August 17, 2020, 08:18 AM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 10, 2020, 02:28 PM
RE: If I was out of my body you would see the truth - by Derg - September 17, 2020, 12:57 PM