Seaside Moors who this time am I to persuade
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
set after valravn's disappearance but before her trip to the cliffs. maybe @Kaertok or @Miranda or both? :D

what time was not spent upon the hunt and the patrol of the moors, erzulie gave to searching for her adopted boy. high and near she flickered, an ever-present smear of gold upon the never-ending horizon of the moors.
it had come to her mind that she might return to niamh, to the firebirds, ask a boon. but this hurt erzulie's affected pride; heart hardened, she inwardly refused to even the score between she and the golden woman. peace at last; peace by rusalka's having the upper hand, only.
and so on she went, preparing to leave the territory and scour down along the seawater once more, helpless with the thought that his small drowned body had been swept out, quite forgetting he did not like the ocean or the look of it.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - October 25, 2020, 05:27 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Miranda - October 26, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - October 26, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - October 27, 2020, 12:21 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Miranda - October 27, 2020, 12:48 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - October 27, 2020, 07:28 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by Erzulie - November 02, 2020, 07:15 PM
RE: who this time am I to persuade - by RIP Kaertok - November 30, 2020, 07:54 PM