Firefly Glen I've got a reason for what I believe in, and I've got the love of the power I know
523 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Master Guardian
Osiris beamed at Hydra's praise. They had all done wonderfully, and he was incredibly proud of the effort that everybody had contributed. As she groomed his wind-swept twists, he allowed himself to mentally drift for a minute; he was always soothed when she tended to his fur. "Not too much to report at this point," he admitted, his voice dozy. "We've been working on getting all the badgers out of our heartlands, and we've had more wolves join us. They all seem capable." 

Then, another thought struck him, "We've seemed to attract the attention of some of Mal's children. I've had two of them come to the borders out of curiosity," he thought of Caerus and Liliana fondly; neither of their interest had done any wrong. "Though, I did have some issues with another member of their pack: Jackalope," he recalled, and unexpectedly tense at the memory. He didn't like how the other wolf still had that power over him.