Dragoncrest Cliffs and be yourself my ally in love’s battle
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
Pack Activity 
post 1k to bring this in <3 no posting order. rounds are fluid. @Rosalyn @Njord @Valravn @Merlin @Haunt @Chacal @Vex @Aningan @Solaire

sapphique breathed beneath the snow and was warmed by the sun. 
it had come out behind the snow and now the land seemed softer without the howl of wind;
erzulie stood upon the shoreline of the internal beach. things would return to some semblance of normalcy, and already she felt the buoyance of the coming warmth course through her.
it was time that the pack shed the loss of the bear and the winter; time for them to be cleansed in the water that lapped around her ankles as she stepped forward into the shallows and tilted her cinnamon crown back to call for them all.
and when they had come, the harlot turned her affectionate green-gold gaze upon them all.
njord, valravn, and merlin had held their places in rosada. the rush of the sea would beckon them into a competition.
"today we hold de firs' seafoam run in sapphique," erzulie said, pitching her voice over the call of the waves. "a race. de winner joins rosalyn an' i for a time as leader." she had chosen the spot between a cluster of boulders not too distant from shore, where she meant to swim first. once there, the obsidian would wait, acting as guardian between the competitors and the dangerous undertow she had learned to sense. the brine would be unforgiving, cold — there was worry in her, for not all had been reared upon the sand.
and yet the sea had been an intrinsic part of her life forever, and that of the pirate; sapphique must be tied to it.
the woman's mouth curled into a wan bow. "we do dis in de name of raleska. in de name of rosencrantz. in de name of kaertok. t'ose who died beneat' de bear. and for regin, celebrating dat one day she return. in such memories we move forward into de future."
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Erzulie - February 03, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Rosalyn - February 03, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Haunt - February 03, 2021, 09:10 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Njord - February 03, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Kaskae - February 04, 2021, 03:26 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Val - February 05, 2021, 10:44 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Chacal - February 05, 2021, 11:55 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Erzulie - February 13, 2021, 12:14 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Rosalyn - February 14, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Haunt - February 15, 2021, 02:17 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Njord - February 15, 2021, 04:36 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Chacal - February 15, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Val - February 17, 2021, 09:40 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Merlin - February 20, 2021, 12:26 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Rosalyn - February 23, 2021, 12:17 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Njord - February 23, 2021, 10:02 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Kaskae - February 23, 2021, 11:29 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Chacal - February 23, 2021, 05:57 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Merlin - February 25, 2021, 07:25 AM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Haunt - February 25, 2021, 12:17 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Erzulie - February 25, 2021, 05:54 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Val - February 26, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: and be yourself my ally in love’s battle - by Merlin - February 28, 2021, 03:32 PM