Dragoncrest Cliffs But I don't want to go among mad people
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
editing val in LOL didnt preview smh

light snow broke the lines of the harlot's body as she traveled along the borders. sapphique held. and soon, erzulie suspected, the equilibrium within the world would bring upon the season.
it would be her alone, she knew, and the concept of not bearing young alongside rosalyn perturbed the obsidian greatly. yet there was nothing to be done for it. her breath was a column of white, and onward she pressed. 
the metallic scent of blood cut coldly through the drifting snow. erzulie's ears flicked, and she followed it to where a child sat miserably upon the boundary line of sapphique, investigated kindly by valravn. she brushed her lips across his growing shoulder. it was the smell of the wound that drew the healer forward without hesitation; she noted the tangled sand in the coat that wished to be beautiful, and set her gaze with concern upon the pup.
a glance around brought to her the sight of no other strange wolves.  the harlot extended her muzzle with a gentle wave of her tail signalling safety. "what happened, cher?"
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 03, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Val - February 05, 2021, 10:28 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 05, 2021, 10:31 AM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Arielle - February 07, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: But I don't want to go among mad people - by Erzulie - February 16, 2021, 04:18 PM