Nocturne Summit ikuallaaktuk ⩛
Ghost
send my soul away
1,066 Posts
Ooc —
Master Guardian
Tracker
he rushed to her, fear settling coldly in his heart. kukutux was a far shade from the wolf he'd seen their last meeting; ash darkened her face and her eyes were clouded by trauma.

arcturus could not help the way his gaze trailed behind them, back to the mountain -- whatever cataclysmic event had transpired was hours behind them, but still dust and detritus fell like apocalyptic rain over their exhausted bodies.

jarilo? no, not him -- just his wayward and unconstant brother. arcturus' jaws clenched as he thought of his family. had they made it out, were they safe?

your sister no longer lives. arcturus felt a tic beneath his eye. swarms of dust caused his nose to trickle, like he was going to sneeze -- only he felt if he did so his brain might burst through his ears and seep down into the dusted snow. his sister. yama? yami? he had more sisters than brothers -- could she mean hydra, lyra, or alya instead?

throat tight, arcturus spoke and felt as if he were pushing gravel through a throat already raw from suffering. "which one?"
when you come down to take me home
send my soul away
Messages In This Thread
ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2021, 03:36 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 17, 2021, 06:04 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 17, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 18, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 18, 2021, 03:03 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 21, 2021, 11:53 AM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 21, 2021, 12:05 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Arcturus - February 21, 2021, 12:11 PM
RE: ikuallaaktuk ⩛ - by Kukutux - February 21, 2021, 12:19 PM