Dragoncrest Cliffs some of footsoldiers, some of ships,
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
"dere be no ot'er existence i would rat'er have," she declared of the sea and its knowledge, collected to her bosom. and yet a thousand more things existed beyond her comprehension. but beneath njord's admiration, it felt as though she knew them all. "i have not," erzulie admitted, searching for the telltale matte of the stone that might house the thing.
"i t'ink it used to live long ago. how it came to be encased in rock i do not know." voice fell away; there one was, and the woman approached with a delighted step. she set her paws to dig, knowing she need not bid the young pirate to lend his aid. njord did not need such reminding.
when two corners had been excavated, revealing a rather large boulder, erzulie began to angle her cuts deeper, sweeping sand out to expose one side of the rock. 
she did not speak as she worked, only cast a joyous glance or two toward njord until at last she paused to step back and to look. 
a little cry widened her mouth. "how magnificent!"
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - February 21, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - February 22, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - February 23, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - February 23, 2021, 09:23 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - February 27, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - March 10, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - March 11, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - March 16, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - March 16, 2021, 11:55 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - March 23, 2021, 09:16 PM