Dragoncrest Cliffs some of footsoldiers, some of ships,
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
erzulie watched him as he admired the thing caught in its bed of stone. his praise warmed her spirit. a tempting thought rushed her mind and the obsidian gave into it. "i know very few t'ings; it is just dat i know dem well." 
she wanted njord, and she allowed herself the sensation. enjoyment was a part of the proceeding; her heart and the ability to wake her flesh with a word was solely the domain of rosalyn. this glissade was a corporeal one, confined to her body and the coming swells of that not so distant fire that was soon to consume her. 
and consume whom she wished.
the lines of her body softened; she leant forward to nose along the edge of his cheek. "i could show you how well i know dem, if you like."
only if he flushed with confusion would she pull away, otherwise erzulie remained as she was, snake-glittering and still.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - February 21, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - February 22, 2021, 01:31 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - February 23, 2021, 04:46 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - February 23, 2021, 09:23 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - February 27, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - March 10, 2021, 09:09 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - March 11, 2021, 04:42 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - March 16, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Erzulie - March 16, 2021, 11:55 PM
RE: some of footsoldiers, some of ships, - by Njord - March 23, 2021, 09:16 PM