Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
smack me if there was a posting order hshshssj

erzulie sat up as the howl sounded overtop the sea-pine. nostrils twitched, bits of new grass falling from her coat. she strode at once from the beachfront where she spent the majority of her time, and eventually lengthened her stride into a languid trot.
"alyx," erzulie purled in warm surprise. like her own brood, the girl had grown into a willowy and magnificent beauty. it was the curse of the redhawks, she joked to herself, thinking of shimmering, tense niamh.
eyes tipped toward the other wolf. older, but still little more than a girl to the seasoned obsidian. a relative perhaps. her healer's gaze saw the pale-swathed eyes and noted, but made no rude hint of recognition. "what can i do for de two of you?"
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 16, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Erzulie - March 16, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 17, 2021, 12:22 AM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 18, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 24, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - April 07, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - April 08, 2021, 11:59 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - June 05, 2021, 10:32 PM