Dragoncrest Cliffs I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
erzulie shook her head. "not at all." fennec was trustworthy as the sister of alyx, who erzulie would now think of as family. spiced ears listened; it sounded as though the young woman had been putting her redhawk skills to greater honing.
"chacal is learning to hunt larger t'ings, as is haunt," the obsidian breezed, providing the names of a potential hunting party for their newest joiner. "an' i would be happy to teach you how to hunt de beasts of de sea." a quick smile, a glance toward fennec. "rosalyn is a fine scout. she has known de lan' like de back of her paw. you will not be wit'out support for your aims here, alyx."
already her mind was filled with the pleasantness of having another hunter; this time erzulie meant to seize this budding time of first-years and make of herself a true instructor.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 16, 2021, 06:03 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 17, 2021, 12:22 AM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - March 18, 2021, 02:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - March 24, 2021, 06:16 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - April 07, 2021, 05:42 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Erzulie - April 08, 2021, 12:10 AM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Fennec - April 08, 2021, 11:59 PM
RE: I'm letting you go like a hot horseshoe - by Alyx - June 05, 2021, 10:32 PM