Brecheliant
Eun Liath

“We are all eaters of souls.”

Dan Simmons, 'The Terror'

1,260 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ranger
Tracker
Warriors only had so many angles of attack, so many things they could do, which Kigipigak could to some extent, manipulate. He prowled in a way that invited the woman to make the first move. Taking a defensive stance with his throat sheltered and shoulders hunched, he expected that she would go for a leg to cripple his movement or the largest aspect of him, which was his core, and was glad when she moved for his shoulder.

She knew her own body well. Moving swiftly and packing quite the punch, Kigipigak did not do much to prevent her from connecting and felt the full brunt of the blow, which would leave a lasting impression (beyond the bruise that was already forming in his skin). He laughed, which sounded also like a wheeze, and then lunged for her chest with his snout.

The woman was so close now that she was an easy target, and having already reached out to attack in her own way, Kigipigak saw the gap left for that moment and aimed for it. He would not hold for long if he managed a connection; this wasn't meant to harm, only to prove his skill, and if his clamping of teeth against her supple neck did miss its mark, she would have another shot at him.

All of this to test, and in a sense play with the warrior.
Messages In This Thread
Fire, Hell Fire, This Fire Burning In My Skin - by RIP Fury - September 28, 2021, 08:28 PM
RE: Fire, Hell Fire, This Fire Burning In My Skin - by Kigipigak - October 12, 2021, 09:51 PM