Lion Head Mesa i'll be a regular guy for you, i never said i'd do that
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
to say that pharaoh was captivated was an understatement.
only priestesses spoke of taking children to keep or to sacrifice. he saw at once that she could not remain a midwife. and he was not yet aware that there was one beneath his palace who spoke with the stars. qiao captivated all facets of the pharaoh. he watched her openly, raptly. 
but ramesses did not speak. his eyes were upon her quick darting paws and smooth movements; he looked only minutely at the things surrounding quiao until the bone-white of a small skull.
if that is your command.
satsu filled his mind. his body ached in the absence of her scent, of her delicate limbs wound around him in pleasure and in love. but pharaoh could not look away. the metallic tang of blood filled the air and still he watched, helplessly fascinated.
a high priestess; hemet.
seven spools of crimson falling. he felt the electric snarl of the spirit in the air, and stared in raptured wonder at the skull, then her glinting, marble beauty. a malevolent soul to bind them. whispers of a language he had never heard before.
ramesses approached. he looked down upon the skull and then back to qiao. pharaoh towered over her on his tall limbs, devouring each small detail he might; of her paw, her face, the deerskin.
"do this thing for me and i will reward you," he murmured, his voice throaty with want and enchantment. "tell him i have sent you in my stead."
he did not think germanicus would be insulted beneath the lack of expectation to receive the pharaoh.
it was what ramesses hoped to design.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'll be a regular guy for you, i never said i'd do that - by Ramesses - January 06, 2022, 03:53 PM