Ankyra Sound holding on to the devil i know
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
erzulie had been crossing sapphique to seek rosalyn. perhaps they would go to the sheltered little beach, both of them.
but then her brash young son's howl rose over the cliff — from the direction of the sound.
"je vais te battre, garçon stupide et insensé!" erzulie vowed to herself, lithe legs turning her at once in that direction.
mireille tagged behind her mother, eyes frightened. erzulie did not bother to tell her to leave.
when the obsidian arrived on the beach it was to see loko facing the white wolf once more. she snorted but went to flank him, nodding at meerkat. it moved njord's intended higher in her estimation to see her down here in defense of the cliffs.
the otherworldly girl was given a long and level stare, a nod which recognized the power she did not yet understand. her mismatched glare cut to the white wolf. "i was kind before. allow me to be direct now: dis place is not for claimin.' you be far too close to my pack. you do not even announce yourself before you begin to piss all over de place." her eyes flickered between the unknown pair.
no one could stop those who wished to take a piece of land for themselves. but sapphique had the ability to make it bloody indeed. and she did not yet know this as the listener, who had saved mireille.
behind her, the girl's eyes widened, but she did not dare to interrupt her mother's controlled fury. 
"ankyra be sacred. and i t'ink you," erzulie growled, fixed upon the pale she-wolf, "be wanted for murder. my allies have already been informed." her gaze moved to the girl. "dere will be peace in de soun'. or dere will be none at all."
erzulie was a proud woman who saw the value of immediate escalation. sapphique held the power here, not the scarred beast.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 06:31 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 09:52 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 07, 2022, 10:28 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by RIP Fury - February 07, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by The Listener - February 07, 2022, 10:49 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 08, 2022, 11:03 AM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Meerkat - February 08, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Erzulie - February 08, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by The Listener - February 08, 2022, 02:12 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Loko - February 14, 2022, 01:47 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Meerkat - February 14, 2022, 02:18 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Mireille - February 15, 2022, 12:05 PM
RE: holding on to the devil i know - by Erzulie - February 15, 2022, 12:16 PM