Lion Head Mesa I never can quite seem to pull my weight
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses nodded. "now you are speaking as a prince." pleased with the development of these events, he leant back and thought of jawahir. "my jewel will return. jawahir enjoys the travel. the roaming. wild in spirit, that one." the embrace of the hebsut was sorely missed. but this did not show upon his face.
ramesses pinned crowfeather with a long look. "germanicus will return. he is in the employ of akashingo and can be recalled whenever there is a need."
was there?
a pause followed. pharaoh went on. "there is also the matter of your betrothal. you are a seer. do you know what it means to find an auspicious date?" the astrologers worked with the priests in his homeland; here it may well be different. 
the cruelest part of ramesses wished to invite germanicus for this alone; to end he and crowfeather once and for all.
Messages In This Thread
I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 24, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - March 01, 2022, 03:00 PM