Lion Head Mesa I never can quite seem to pull my weight
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses could arrange and order all he might, but it was not what he truly wanted in this moment. the pharaoh desired conversation, joviality, ribald jokes, all of which crowfeather was neither willing nor able to supply. "she is very loving and a credit to her rank. i could not have chosen a better queen."
it remained to be seen whether or not she could grant him sons, however. ramesses' lineage must be solidified and then hotly defended by strategic marriage. the children born this year would be the seeds for a greater kingdom and a stronger hold upon this corner of the teekons.
pharaoh was certain that the prince did not want to talk about the fellahin, his intended bride, nor the happenings of the palace. he was restless and sulky; assigning him a project would not dispel this. it would have to be a true and great distraction.
"will you tell me of how your people studied the stars? we believe that Nwt, Coverer of the Skies, stretches out her lovely body against the heavens, and it is from her figure that the light comes."
ramesses was quiet then, searching for any change in crowfeather.
Messages In This Thread
I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Crowfeather - February 22, 2022, 09:13 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 23, 2022, 12:11 PM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - February 24, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: I never can quite seem to pull my weight - by Ramesses - March 08, 2022, 05:33 PM