Dragoncrest Cliffs i love the sensual
1,689 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Medic
Master Guardian
Birth 

the sea moved within erzulie.
restlessness had fallen over her the evening before. she had lain next to @Rosalyn but she had not found sleep. her experienced body knew each step of this, and after the sun had fallen, the long pulses of pain had begun.
she breathed, seeking comfort in her wife as the contractions intensified. as the sky started to pale, the pains eased and erzulie moved to her feet. she paced outside the den, pausing as labour resumed, striking a harsh and dull ache at the base of her spine.
something was different.
the obsidian moved back inside their den, her breath coming more harshly. 
the sea rose and sunlight sheared the inside of her body.
a child between her drenched and shaking thighs; erzulie drew the babe closer, swiping tongue over nose until the little girl shouted a loud infant's squeal of indignation. "@Aminthe," erzulie breathed out with a shivering breath, delighted but already worn by the birth.
she had little energy for the next wrenching spate of contractions; erzulie's vision grew blackened and hazy. perhaps it was the listening loa which drew her from such a descent.
a boy, his voice loud to match that of his sister. "@Quennell." so odd to have another son again, erzulie wildly felt, thinking of the two sea-sons that surely, she hoped, were near at hand to welcome their brother.
but the crushing waves began again, and at their end was a third unmoving pup, too small to have lived outside the support of her body. erzulie had not lost a child in its first moments before; she stared near unseeingly at the tiny figure, before nudging it gently toward the entrance of the den where it might lay in the new light of first morning.
a girl.
gently now the woman moved the pup to the shadows. they would bury her later; she did not want the others to see what had happened. they would know in their own time.
erzulie shut her eyes and moved back to the children eagerly butting at her side.
sapphique warmed in the springtime air and the waves crashed with delight against the seacliffs.
[Image: F0ZZHqZ.png]
Messages In This Thread
i love the sensual - by Erzulie - March 07, 2022, 10:51 AM
RE: i love the sensual - by Rosalyn - March 07, 2022, 11:52 AM
RE: i love the sensual - by Sobo - March 07, 2022, 12:06 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Meerkat - March 07, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Loko - March 07, 2022, 12:34 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Mireille - March 08, 2022, 05:51 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Aminthe - March 08, 2022, 09:22 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Quennell - March 09, 2022, 03:25 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Njord - March 10, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: i love the sensual - by Rosalyn - March 16, 2022, 11:19 AM