Lion Head Mesa [allies] meridianus
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
so initially i had wanted @Siptah to come with him, but since we already have a germ/siptah thread, ill leave it to u to decide if u want to toss him in! <3

when ramesses arrived it was alone and with little fanfare. he had intended to bring the prince with him, and yet at the last moment had faltered in the command for reasons he did not comprehend.
pharaoh strode through the small assemblage to his throne and took up his seat, straight-backed and unreadable.
"i would like a guard posted to the queen's chambers." his eyes fell to the older man, @Phox. "monitor any comings or goings."
"and i want a guardian for any trip the princesses take outside." gaze flicked to glaukos, "as well as at their doorways."
the final posting was @Killdeer. pharaoh stared implacably at the young wolf with his kohl-circled eyes. "watch over my priest and priestess, boy. the lady @Qiao will instruct you."
at last he looked toward germanicus. "you have free roam of the palace and all its inhabitants, night or day. question all of them. leave no stone unturned. i will await your report before you leave."
there was a heavy pause. "the fellahin will serve your meals. welcome to akashingo, soldiers," ramesses ground out, before he descended the throne and was gone.
Messages In This Thread
[allies] meridianus - by Germanicus - May 18, 2022, 10:45 AM
RE: [allies] meridianus - by Qiao - May 19, 2022, 06:03 PM
RE: [allies] meridianus - by Glaukos - May 23, 2022, 12:22 PM
RE: [allies] meridianus - by Phox - May 24, 2022, 09:20 PM
RE: [allies] meridianus - by Ramesses - June 01, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: [allies] meridianus - by Germanicus - June 01, 2022, 03:16 PM
RE: [allies] meridianus - by Siptah - June 01, 2022, 07:04 PM
RE: [allies] meridianus - by Killdeer - June 02, 2022, 07:57 PM