Dragoncrest Cliffs I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
744 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
All Welcome 
Chacal was travelling along the beach when the sun finally crept over the cliffs, spilling scarlet light across the sand. She’d left before sunrise to patrol, so she might be back to the densite with one task accomplished by the time the kids started to prowl. 

She could see far along the shoreline in the waking light, and in the distance, spotted two small figures that were not a part of the landscape. Saltwinds sang to her, and she picked up her pace when she recognized the two approaching figures as @Sobo and @Mireille returning from their voyage. 

Her heart sank, and she felt herself trembling as she roved toward them. 

She’d hoped they would have her son in tow, but he was not with them. She began to talk slow, even breaths. She had to prepare herself, now, for either bad news, or no news- and still, she was not sure what was worse.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 18, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - September 18, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - September 19, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 19, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - September 21, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 29, 2022, 10:47 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - October 03, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - October 13, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - October 16, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - October 23, 2022, 08:30 AM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - November 03, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - November 08, 2022, 12:45 PM