Dragoncrest Cliffs I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way
Sapphique
Tanzanite*
746 Posts
Ooc — Jess
Master Bard
Sobo was quick to note that what the Sacrarium wolves now asked for was something they couldn't necessarily supply. While their mothers were fierce and had the experience, they were also retired. She nodded. 

"Dat be true, but I did not say it so-
it was not some'ting I thought dey should know."

She said. Coyly, she had skirted telling the Sacrarium wolf that they did not have many wolves trained specifically for fighting and combat. She liked allowing them to think that Sapphique had skilled warriors, but chose not to spare one to train another one of their youth unless they could offer something very good in return. 

She listened to her brother, and nodded as he spoke. His opinion was wise- he, too, wanted to be shrewd with sharing their resources and skills, with a pack that offered so little in return. 

"Dere might be some way to settle deir debt,
but I t'ink we do not need to press dem yet.
No more apprentices, but Lenora we'll keep,
An' let dis debt be just knee-deep."
She said.
It can be assumed that if Chacal is speaking, she will be singing. Her speaking patterns will always have a melodic quality to them.
Messages In This Thread
I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 18, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - September 18, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - September 19, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 19, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - September 21, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 29, 2022, 10:47 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - October 03, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - October 13, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - October 16, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - October 23, 2022, 08:30 AM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - November 03, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - November 08, 2022, 12:45 PM