Lion Head Mesa herons at sunset [m]
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy suggestion

ramesses' heart hummed with all he had seen. had his child stood upon that dais and changed Ma'at?
he was filled with a thousand thoughts; thrumming with wine. the guests murmured over the sight. the servants followed those revelers, offering the wellspring for a place of bathing and excess.
pharaoh himself sought the lone path to his own throne-room; he brought @Treva with them, waving away both sets of attendants. and when they were alone, he pushed her gently against a redstone wall, laughing against her throat.
"tell me, queen of akashingo, where we will lay tonight." his eyes were loving upon her. "shall you sleep a last night alone in the quarters of the mazoi?"
ramesses kissed her, a lingering press.
"shall we lie in my rooms, here?"
another;
his eyes gleamed
"or shall i take you to the apartments of the queen, now, so you may see what you have been given?"
Messages In This Thread
herons at sunset [m] - by Ramesses - September 18, 2022, 09:21 PM
RE: herons at sunset [m] - by Treva - September 18, 2022, 09:30 PM
RE: herons at sunset [m] - by Ramesses - September 18, 2022, 09:39 PM
RE: herons at sunset [m] - by Treva - September 19, 2022, 01:31 PM
RE: herons at sunset [m] - by Ramesses - September 19, 2022, 01:56 PM
RE: herons at sunset [m] - by Treva - October 17, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: herons at sunset [m] - by Ramesses - October 17, 2022, 04:19 PM
RE: herons at sunset [m] - by Treva - October 24, 2022, 10:47 AM