Lion Head Mesa sekhem
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses laughed, and he was truly amused. "have i also a poet in you, gucci? shall i appoint you to know the hymns of akashingo?" but he had come back; he reclined across from the neb and propped chin to paw. "we should begin first with the controversial. not in akashingo but for others: the crown prince makono must marry sethnkaht or another of her brothers to come when they are of age. if she is to carry the next pharaoh, then divinity must be had from each side. it was how i was conceived. how my father came to be, and his father, and his father. so on and so forth."
the lapis eyes closed. "so do not fret over this truth. she was prepared to make siptah her consort. she will not demand more compromise from Ma'at. but she is still a girl and will be a woman, stubborn as she is now. do not let thoughts of love ever preclude her duty."
ramesses rolled to his belly. "it does not need to repeated with the princesses ashikaga and toula. that is where you come, gucci, for my advisor will help me to choose auspicious matches for each of them."
"and thirdly, i must warn you that when the prince makono returns, she may be changed. many a king has been slain by his heir," ramesses said airily, not truly thinking it of his own daughter despite her clear ambition.
Messages In This Thread
sekhem - by Ramesses - October 23, 2022, 04:00 PM
RE: sekhem - by Gucci - October 23, 2022, 04:44 PM
RE: sekhem - by Ramesses - October 23, 2022, 05:03 PM
RE: sekhem - by Gucci - October 23, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: sekhem - by Ramesses - October 23, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: sekhem - by Gucci - October 23, 2022, 06:55 PM
RE: sekhem - by Ramesses - October 23, 2022, 08:58 PM