Lion Head Mesa [m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding
Ghost
1,354 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Therapist
Rogue
ramesses turned now the blistering lapis gaze upon the man sodden and reeking of drink. "i have given you akashingo. i have placed a beautiful woman as your bride. she gave herself as wife and you —" the impotency with which charles had treated the first political marriage of the mesa infuriated ramesses.
he steadied himself. "bring honey and meat," he snapped to a servant. "no berries." he would bring charles out of this stupor and into some semblance of sobriety before he lashed with his words again.
pharaoh sat heavily upon his throne. "the least you might tell is if you performed with lilitu at very least." 
for he wondered.
and now he would know.
ramesses was regal, enmarbled, alabaster.
Messages In This Thread
[m] cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 03, 2022, 04:18 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 03, 2022, 04:47 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 04, 2022, 04:46 AM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Ramesses - November 12, 2022, 11:35 PM
RE: cut out my heart and you leave me bleeding - by Charles - November 16, 2022, 07:00 AM