LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
NOVEMBER QUEST: Tethys and Caiaphas have found the trail of bobcat leading from the cache, and have tracked down the guilty party. Feel free to post, and follow no posting order. @Tethys

It had been Tethys who first alerted Caiaphas of their unwelcome visitor -- and it was with an unusual bile that rose venomous in her gut as she trailed after the black wraith, her blood boiling and her breath in ragged, stifled bursts of outrage.

They had tracked the trail in tandem, and when the tracks turned into the shady forest they followed it through pinestraw and fern until at last they came upon a half rotten and fallen tree in which the scent was strongest. Caiaphas lowered herself to the ground, peering through the small hole in the stump -- and was rewarded for her actions by a hiss and a fierce swat of a powerful forearm. Taken by surprise she sprung backwards, a snarl contorting her features -- and with a low bay that announced the beginning of a hunt she threw herself into the rotted bough, clawing her way down the trunk with flashing teeth -- the fierce yellow of her eyes lambent with fury.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 05:33 PM